Univa Dishwasher Promotion
Start Date: 1 June to 31 August 2022.
Terms & Conditions
- This Promotional Competition (“Competition”) is organised and run by UNIVA (PTY) LTD REG. NO. 1958/01154/07 – including its affiliates, partners, associations and agents (“Organisers”). The Competition is open for entry by all South African residents of 18 years and older with a valid South African identity document, except employees of the Organisers and its advertising and/or promotion agencies, outlet owners, retailers and wholesalers that form part of the Competition, their immediate families or anyone who within a period of 183 days preceding this Competition has won any Competition organised, promoted, or conducted by UNIVA (PTY) LTD REG. NO. 1958/01154/07 South Africa (Proprietary) or who resides at the same address as such a winner, or uses the same details to enter this Competition. The Competition is not open for entry by or on behalf of a legal entity and participants cannot use the account of a legal entity to enter the Competition.
- By entering this Competition, all participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be interpreted by the Organisers and the Organisers’ decision regarding any issue with the Competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This Competition will be limited to the Republic of South Africa.
- To qualify for this promotion, all participants must be 18 years or older, and buy a Univa dishwasher from participating retailers in June, July, or August 2022. This promotion is specific to the Univa dishwasher brand.
- To redeem your Univa Dishwasher Hamper, purchase a Univa dishwasher from participating retailers. Univa is responsible for providing x1 Finish 42’s All In One Tablets and x1 Finish 400ml Rinse Aid. Email your proof of purchase to PROMOTIONS@UNIVA.CO.ZA. Once your purchase is verified, a UNIVA representative will deliver your finish hamper to the store address provided. Please allow 14 days for delivery to take place.
- Promotion is valid from 1 June to 31 August 2022. Only purchases of Univa dishwashers made on/before 31 August 2022 will be eligible. Consumer redemption of the Finish hamper is valid until 31 August 2022, provided that the Univa dishwasher is purchased on / before the 31 August 2022.
- Entries received through any other medium other than as stipulated in clause 4, 5 & 6 shall not be considered.
- The Dishwasher hamper contains the following products: x1 Finish 42’s All In One Tablets and x1 Finish 400ml Rinse Aid
The Finish hamper is subject to the manufacturer’s recommended selling price. Final selling price of Finish product is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer. The Finish products cannot be resold. Finish will not be liable for a credit or a refund of the Finish hamper. The hamper cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole, and are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and non-transferable. The Finish hamper cannot be exchanged for an alternative hamper/product and no negotiations will be entered into. The organisers reserve the right to replace the offer with one of equal or greater value.
- The Competition, its prizes, and any terms and / or conditions surrounding it may be amended by reasonable notification at any time during the Competition and will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion the Organisers. Such altered terms and conditions and/or prize shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by the Organisers. No participants shall have any recourse against the Organisers as a result of the alterations of the terms and conditions and /or prize.
- The Organisers reserve the right to extend, reasonably shorten or suspend the time period of the Competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons, or for the greater public good, or due to a “force majeure” or generally for any reason whatsoever within its sole discretion, on condition that it notifies the participants in a manner that is expedient according to its best ability.
- The Organisers reserves the right to terminate this Competition immediately at any stage, whether required as a result of changes in legislation, or if required by any national, provincial or municipal authority, or within the sole discretion of the organisers for any reason whatsoever. Notice of such termination shall be published on the Competition website or on any other suitable forum. In such an event, all participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Organisers whatsoever.
- All participants and the winners indemnify the organisers, its associated and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers and employees, against any and all claims for any loss or damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from any cause whatsoever from their participation in any way howsoever in this Competition.
- South African law shall govern these Competition rules and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.